Training, theoretical and practical, to obtain a Type Rating, which allows the candidate to fly as a Captain or a Co-Pilot on the following types of aircraft of the Airbus Family:
- Familiarisation training on the different variants
The course is conducted exclusively by Instructor/Examiner Captains (TRI/TRE) with extensive experience in airlines on these aircraft.
- Hold a valid CPL/IR-ME (with ATPL Theory) or higher
- Valid 1st class medical check
- 100 flight hours as PIC
- MCC course completion certificate (only for first MP type rating)
- 90 hours of theoretical training with Airbus CBT and instructor support
- 15 hours classroom training (Performance calculation & Flight Planning).
- 37 hours divided in Cockpit Procedures Trainer (CPT), ECAM Trainer (ECAM-t) and Advanced Procedure Trainer (APT)
- 32 hours in simulator FFS A320 (Training)
- 4 hours on simulator FFS A320 (Skill Test)
6 take-offs and 6 landings on the aircraft (4/4 for pilots with at least 500 flight hours on MPA of similar dimensions and performance)
Renewal and differences training
Our ATO is approved for both the renewal of expired ratings and differences training (Classic to NG and viceversa).
The training programmes are customised based on the pilot's experience. Therefore, please contact us for a personalised programme and relative pricing.