This course trains pilots to obtain a Type Rating which allows the candidates to fly as Pilot in Command (PIC) on aircraft certified as "Single Pilot":
- Cessna Citation I C501 / C500SP
- Cessna Citation II C551 / C550SP
This is also available for aircraft operated in Multi Pilot Operations. Please enquire for further information.
- Valid PPL/IR-ME (with HPA course) or higher
- Valid 2nd class medical check or higher
- 70 flight hours as PIC (at least 200 hours total)
- MCC course completion certificate
40 hours of classroom or in Distance Learning
- 14 hours on simulator Alsim ALX-500
- 18 hours on simulator FFS Citation 550
- 6 take-offs and 6 landings on the aircraft (4/4 for pilots with at least 500 flight hours on MPA of similar dimensions and perfomance)
- for experienced pilots a reduced practical training program can be approved
RENEWAL AND REFRESHER TRAINING
Our ATO is approved for the renewal of expired ratings. The training programmes are customised based on the pilot's experience. Please contact us for a custom programme and pricing.