Training, theoretical and practical, to obtain a Class Rating, which allows the candidate to fly as Pilot-in-Command (PIC) on "Multi Engine Piston" class (twin-engine piston) aircraft.
- Valid PPL(A) or higher licence
- At least 70 flight hours as Pilot-in-Command
- Valid 2nd class medical check or higher
7 hours of theoretical training in e-learning format or in classroom plus final exam
- 3 hours of simulator training on FNPTII MEP
- 3 hours of flight training on MEP aircraft
- 1 hour of flight on the aircraft as practical exam (skill test)
+/- 4 days
RENEWAL AND DIFFERENCES TRAINING
Our ATO is approved for the renewal of expired ratings, as well as to perfom differences training (retractable gear, varialble pitch propeller, G1000 Avionics Differences). This training can be combined with the renewal of an IR. Training programmes are customised according to the experience of the pilot. Therefore, please contact us directly for a personalised programme and relative.