Aviomar Flight Academy is approved to perform "Base Training" for the following type ratings:
- Airbus A320
- Airbus A340
- Cessna Citation I, II, V, Bravo, SP
- Cessna Citation III/VI/VII
- Hawker HS125 (800/800XP/800XPi)
- Embraer EMB135/145 (incl. Legacy)
- Falcon 7X
- Falcon 900EX EASy
- Falcon 50/900
- Long briefing with TRI
- 6 takeoffs and landings on the aircraft type with an unrestricted TRI*
- Debriefing with TRI
* for applicants with an experience in excess of 500 hours on aeroplanes of similar size and performance, the number of takeoffs and landings may be reduced to 4.
Base training may be performed on aircraft provided by Aviomar or on aircraft provided directly by the candidate or client. Should the aircraft be provided by the client this must comply with our ATO standards.