The CPL(A) license entitles the holder to work as a Pilot in Command (PIC) on a single-pilot aircraft engaged in commercial air transport under Visual Flight Rules (VFR).
- PPL License
- 18 years of age
- Night Rating
- 150 flight hours experience of which 100 as PIC
- Class 1 Medical Certificate
200 hours in class or distance learning through our Distance Learning platform.
25 hours of the following:
- 15 hours of VFR on Cessna 172RG
- 5 hours of IFR on Cessna 172RG
- 5 hours of IFR on FNPT II Alsim Simulator ALX-500.
Applicants without a night qualification require further 5 hours of night flight.
AIRCRAFT OR/AND SIMULATOR USED
FNPT II Alsim Simulator ALX-500
IR holders may have their training reduced to 15 hours total.