The TRI/SFI Refresher Seminar is aimed at holders of a TRI(A) and/or SFI(A) certificate wishing to renew or revalidate its validity.
The course is approved in accordance with Commission Regulation (EU) 1178/2011 "Aircrew" and applicable AMC/GM and satisfies one of the requirements for the revalidation or renewal of instructional certificates in accordance with FCL.940.TRI TRI - Revalidation and Renewal, and FCL.940.SFI SFI - Revalidation and Renewal.
The objective of the course is to update applicants on different aspects of instructional competencies including:
- Applicable EU aviation regulation
- Teaching and learning techniques
- Principles of lesson plan preparation
- Integration of TEM & CRM into technical training
- Assessment of trainee performance and reporting
METHOD OF CONDUCT
To adapt the course to the levels of competence and experience of participants, the tutor will facilitate interactions between participants.
The course may be conducted in either English or Italian language. Please notify your language preference in advance.
- CPL or ATPL (A) license with a valid type rating (TRI only)
- TRI and/or SFI (A) certificate (valid and expiring within the next 12 months or expired)
- For the revalidation of a TRI/SFI certificate, the course comprise a one-day ground course.
- For the renewal of a TRI/SFI certificate, the one-day ground course will be integrated with additional training as specified by the Aircrew Regulation. The specifications of the additional training will be defined with the applicant based on the experience and requirements.
Ground training is normally conducted within our ATO premises. On request, we can arrange different locations and dates.
The Assessment of Competence required by FCL.935 can be arranged on request, either connected or not to the course itself.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any additional information you may require.
To learn more about the details and to register, email: email@example.com