Training, theoretical and practical, to obtain a Type Rating, which allows the candidate to fly as Pilot-in-Command (PIC) on the following aircraft:
- Hawker HS125 (all series)
- British Aerospace Bae125-800 and -1000
- Differences for variants XP/XPi
The initial type rating course is completed in an EASA qualified HS125-800A full flight simulator.
Differences training for XP/XPi variants (equipped with Proline21 or IFIS5000 avionics) may be completed after the course if required.
- Hold a valid CPL/IR-ME (with ATPL theory) or higher
- Valid 1st class medical check
- 100 flight hours as PIC
- MCC course completion certificate (only for first MP Type Rating)
- 50 hours of classroom training with final exam
- 5 hours of integration training with CBT for differences in Avionics (Proline21 or IFIS5000, if required).
- 32 hours of training on simulator FFS HS125
- 4 hours of check on simulator FFS HS125 (skill test)
- 6 take-offs and 6 landings on the aircraft (4/4 for pilots with at least 500 flight hours on MPA of similar dimensions and performance)
Renewal and differences training
Our ATO is approved for both the renewal of expired ratings and differences training (XP/XPi and viceversa). The training programmes are customised based on the pilot's experience. Therefore, please contact us for a personalised programme and relative pricing.