INSTRUCTOR QUESTION TIME
Capt. Paolo Margherita, an Aviomar Senior TRI/IRI and TKI will be holding Instructor Question Time sessions every Wednesday at 15:00 CEST (13:00 UTC). The Instructor Question Time aims to provide a continuous source of learning whilst the CoViD-19 lockdown measures are still in effect. During the session, students and pilot-career enthusiasts will be able to ask the instructor questions about initial training, type rating training, line training, as well as the industry-leading Ryanair, Mentored Pilot Training programme. This event is an open event for all trainees, pilots, and aspiring pilots.
This event is open to both Aviomar and non-Aviomar students.
- All sessions will be recorded for quality purpose; recordings will not be distributed and are stored in accordance with GDPR protocols,
- This is a combined Italian-English session. Attendees are welcome to use the language they prefer.
- The session’s focus is to address technical questions by students. Any administrative topic will not be covered.
- The maximum number of participants per session is 100. You may be put on a waiting list when the session is full. If you do not join at the start time, you will need to wait until a topic is completed before being admitted.
- During the session, you will be asked to introduce yourself. We require attendees to give his/her real name and to use the camera in order to allow the participants to see each other. Turning off the camera will lead to the attendee being removed from the session.
- Zoom App installed on a personal device (to install, click here)
- To access the webinar, please click on the link below 10 minutes prior to the session start.
- The link only works 10 minutes prior to the session start.